April 17, 2009

Puppies!





Today Daisy had puppies. Also, on my nephew Spencer's birthday. Daisy did pretty much all the work and did great. I wish I could handle labor like that!!! We are announcing Roger-the boy spotted puppy, Florence AKA "Flo" the tan puppy, and Phyllis the white puppy. As you can tell by there nicknames we have a sense of humor. We wanted to name Cozmo, the dad, Gary but didn't dare, and wish we did. We sometimes call him Gary because he responds to anything and everything. We think it's funny to name animals human names....though we have non of our own to name, and not for a VERY long long time will we add another animal to the Fam. I'm not sure how the pix will look on here, with the flash the dogs are so bright, but without it's pretty dark, Ill post more later. If you know anyone would be interested in buying one, let me know! I believe they around $200.

1 comments:

Chelsey said...

How fetchin cute! I told ryan we need to get another one so our dog can have a friend! :)