April 01, 2009

Happy Birthday Dax!






Today is Daxton's first birthday. I just cannot believe my baby isn't really a baby anymore. It makes me kind of sad to think he is growing up! I never understood why people say children grow up in the blink of an eye, and it is so true! Today all I have been thinking about is the vivid memories of this day last year. It was the happiest, yet scariest day of my life. My water broke, and of course being April Fools, not even Cole believed me. I told him he better meet me at the hospital because I was on my way down or else he would miss the birth of our child. Not only that, I wasn't due until 6 weeks later. I suppose Dax just couldn't wait any longer to meet us. We were quite excited to meet him as well. I am so glad Heavenly Father gave us Dax. He is such a joy and a blessing! I couldn't imagine not having him in our lives. It's so amazing to see pictures of Dax the day he was born and the struggle he went through, and then to see him today. He is a little wild man, and VERY happy. He is so rambunctious! It's so fun to have him in our lives. I thought for his birthday I would post some pictures of the first year of his life. Happy Birthday Dax!!! We love you!!

1 comments:

Staci said...

Happy Birthday sweet boy! Good job mommy :)