April 18, 2009

Exercise



This past week I actually started using my Gold's Gym membership which I have had since before Dax was born! Don't get me wrong, I did use it before Dax was born, but I got sick, then couldn't work out, had Dax, got REALLY out of shape, and here I am! We paid up front so I feel guilty not using it, and because i really NEED to work out. I am posting this picture on the lady in pink because that's how I felt while working out- fyi, THAT IS NOT ME!!! Thank goodness, but I sure felt like it with all the skinny girls in spandex or short shorts running miles and miles, so it seemed on the treadmill. And of course, to make it all better, there are always the guys that look like this guy, watching you trying to lift weights and use the machines.....I wish I could go work out every day by myself, in a gym with no one there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel. I wish I could just exercise by myself.

Anonymous said...

I'm getting the exercise bug finally too... haha... I need to do something about this baby weight! :)

Hey I updated the reunion blog! I don't know if you 've seen it yet. Check it out! :) And let me know if you can make it! :)
-Jenna Heinrich Corry