February 24, 2011

Kai's First Hair Cut




I thought I was never going to be "that kind of mom"- the who never, i mean NEVER cuts their babies hair, even if they have it, until they are over the age of 2. I'm not saying that's a bad thing. When you cut hair, you just want your kids to fun fun stylish hair, even if they are babies. Example: Dax had side steps at 3 months.
Kai has this white fluffy kind of curly hair. I loved the curls. I realized that when wearing the helmet- 23 hrs a day, his hair was mashed down. You couldn't even see it. I figured I might as well cut it, it was looking a little shaggy and patchy. He even still looks cute, and it will grow back....it will grow back... I have to keep telling myself that.

2 comments:

anna said...

i don't think there is anything you could do to him that would make him look "not cute".
i'm absolutely going to let my kids grow out their hair. i don't care about the length until they are 8 and 12. then we'll talk. :)

thekimbo said...

After this I'm going to let his hair grow out. He just had old man syndrome. little patch on top, lots on the sides,and very thin between. I didn't want him to have a nasty mullet!! It was starting to curl up, I hope he has cute blonde curly hair!!