February 03, 2011

Kai's 1st birthday STACHE BASH














For Kai's 1st birthday, we had a 'Stache Bash. Since a 1 yr old can't party and have fun  like we can, I decided to make it fun for everyone else. Anyone that knows me, knows I love to dress up and be goofy. I love to see the friends and family of ours who a little stiff loosen up :) These pictures are from the FAUX-TOE-BOOTH.  My wonderful friend aleciadawnphotography.blogspot.com took the snapshots for us. A big thank you to her! Everyone created their own mustache, or facial hair. Dressed up with funny little props, and posed for the camera. It was a crack up. We had a big sign by the front door that said " Stache Bash this way (with an arrow) It'll put hair on your face!"
I wish I would have taken more pictures of what else was going on, but we were having fun, and it was over before we knew it. Thanks to all who came to support Kai in celebrating his 1st birthday. We now have some blackmail on you.... bwahahaha....

5 comments:

anna said...

such a cute idea! i still wish i could have been there!

Wes and Lindsay said...

Way cute idea! I love the picture of your parents.

Angie Fletcher said...

I absolutely love this idea for a party! And the invite is so cute, I must say that your little Kai can completely rock a stache!

Angie Fletcher said...

Oh and kyle has decided that this March is Mustache March, and has gotten his friends to go in on it with him. (im scared, lol) I think I may need to throw a stache bash of my own.

Ashley C. Griffiths said...

I love that me and Callaway are the first ones on the blog post....I think you did that because every picture after that HAS to be better than ours! My crazy cross-eyed daughter! Oh goll, that pic is super funny! :D