July 16, 2010

Love Hate Relationship





Daxton and the washer and dryer have a love hate relationship. He LOVES putting anything and everything in the dryer, the picture with buzz, blanky, and who knows what else is whatI find daily. He loves trying to get in the dryer but can't quite do it himself, so I help him get in with a loving push, and he hates it. He loves to turn them on and off ( I can't say that I love that. He tends to pause or stop loads in the washer when I'm not paying attention. I think because they are front loading, it causes the hate. He hates watching his blanky, doggy, and buzz get a "bath"- we must call it that or it is a complete melt down, before we called it a bath he would sit in front of the washer and dryer and just bawl and cry out for them. He still isn't fond of the fact that they have to have a bath, but he can deal with it a little better.

1 comments:

anna said...

he's so funny!