July 16, 2010

Little Green Monster




One morning I was in the shower to find a green little monster peeking in on me. I about lost it.
I couldn't even imagine what he could have gotten into. Then I found it. A little green ink pad. How does he find all of these kinds of things???
He was saying "wipe" and wiping the pad on his face.
It was on his legs and arms as well.
I tried taking pictures of him, but as you can tell, he was mad about it. He knew he was in trouble, and didn't want his picture taken.

4 comments:

anna said...

ha ha! i'm sorry but this is funny! what a kid. where DOES he find everything? he cracks me up.

Becky said...

lol... its not funny, I know, I can just soooo relate! What was it they said? Crayons go in one drawer higher.... yeah, right... like there is a drawer high enough.

recklessbliss said...

That's pretty adorable lol. You have very cute little babies in your house. Love your blog, stop by mine for a visit sometime!
Heidi@RecklessBliss
xoxo

Ashley C. Griffiths said...

KIM! Hey, I love your comments on my blog...I MUST return the favor!!! Dax is the cutest thing ever! :D And, yah! I got a sewing maching! I took your advice and got a Kennmore...it's fancy!!! We should get together and craft or get good ideas from eachother....more like me get good ideas from you! :D I have NOT had my baby yet. I"m a week overdue and they're inducing me tomorrow! So I have time!!! Let's get together!