February 06, 2010

Projects






I am known for starting projects and not finishing them. I usually have about 10 projects half painted, sanded, put together, out in the garage, or in my craft closet, along with bought items to make something... So I decided to finish all the ones that were out in the garage- and use them! I am pretty proud of myself. But now.... I have taken on sewing...my my my...I am crazy. I used to despise sewing. I still don't love it. But I can do simple things. With some of our tax return we decided to purchase a sewing machine. I read some reviews about one that no one had one bad thing to say about it. One of the reviews made my decision- "I bought this sewing machine for my 11 year old daughter. She loves it, and can use it all by herself." I was sold...
Here are some pictures of some projects I have made using the cricut. One picture is the first project I made with the sewing machine.

3 comments:

Claudia/Rob said...

how did you make the thing that holds your jewelry! I totally want one! Is it hard to make? P.S. you are super crafty and all your projects are cute and impressive!

Alecia said...

yay! i'm lovin all these pics! thats awesome you took pics of your projects..cause you are amazing and you have TONS! I still need to come over and finish mine...

anna said...

i love all your projects. you inspire me. :)