February 11, 2010

Families can be together forever


I am so thankful for my family and that they can be together forever. Knowing that they can be together forever puts my soul at ease. Around Christmas I put Dax's old bedding set on Craigslist. Since he was in the NICU, and then slept in a bassinet, he barely used the bedding. When we had Kai, it was a repeat of what happened with Dax. I figured I would rather have someone use the bedding then have it sit in storage. Someone asked about the bedding, and wanted it. I have been communicating with this sweet girl in a different state about getting the bedding. She shared her blog about her little boy with me. It was a tear jerker for both Cole and I. I hope she doesn't mind me sharing it with you. If she does, I will remove the address. I realized that I do not want to pass up any moment with my boys. I am so thankful for the church and the blessings we receive because of it. I wanted to share this with you because I do not want any parents to pass up all the precious moments they have or could have with their children.
jackturpin.blogspot.com

1 comments:

Alecia said...

ok, now i am bawling. oh my gosh. i can't believe this. it really makes me appreciate every moment with my jax.

(btw, your link doesn't work. when you click on it, it goes to jackurpin. i figured it out though!)