August 13, 2009

Ultra Sounds





I figured that since we will be finding out what we are having on Monday that I better post the ultra sounds from the past. One I was 13 weeks but measuring 12, the other ones I was 15 weeks. And of course I was too early at my last one for them to give me a for sure answer, I had to wait, until I am about 19 weeks. It is killing me to find out! I wish I could go find out right now!! I always have a hard time seeing what is what in the ultra sounds until I am pretty far along. I think it's because they look like little aliens! One is of the body's profile, and the other are the face and feet. When we go home Cole always has to point out what is what! So... Any guesses of what we will be having??

2 comments:

Alecia said...

Hmmmm....GIRL!

Stacie said...

I'm just excited for you two!! :)