August 19, 2009

And the Baby is....






After going in for an ultra sound on Monday and the babies legs were crossed we still didn't know what the baby's gender is. I went in again today to have them check and I was so sure it was a girl! I had this gut feeling and then this pregnancy has been totally different. Not too sick, not throwing up every day like I did with Dax, but that means absolutely nothing! Dax is going to have a little play mate, a best friend, and a little brother. We are so excited for him!!!!

4 comments:

Jenna Marie said...

WOOHOO!! That will be so fun for him to have a little buddy! I actually felt kind of guilty when I found out that we were having a girl second. I wanted a girl really bad, but I felt bad that Dallin wouldn't have a playmate... :) That will be so much fun! CONGRATS!!

Staci said...

oh man I'm jealous I wanted another lil boy for Miles but we are having a girl. Well now my lil girl can marry your lil boy ;)

Erin Smith said...

I can't believe you didn't say anything today! Whatever.
I like boys. I think it's great!

Chelsey said...

YAY! Congrats!! Im so excited for you!!