June 18, 2010

"THE purple hat"





Let's just say wow.... Dax is really into hats, any hat. While grandma was babysitting i showed up to pick him up, and this is what he was wearing. I couldn't get him to take it off so we "borrowed" it for the night. I couldn't resist laughing on the ride home everytime I looked in the rear view mirror. He looked so serious with this hat, coat, and sunglasses. He then jumped out of the car, and was strutting around the front yard. Our neighbors must think we are from the circus.... That night when we were babysitting Dax's buddy Jax, he had to give it a try... Let's just say that hat went straight back to grandmas. How could I chance having to go to the park with Dax wearing that, or the splash pad, or wal-mart???? This boy sure does not lack confidence... I love the "over the shoulder" look.

1 comments:

Alecia said...

OH MY HECK! LOVE IT!!!!!!