June 11, 2009

Baby Update



Well.....my how time flies when you already have a baby following you around and keeping you on your toes! Tomorrow I'll be 9 weeks. I have a hard time going week by week and when people ask me what my due date is. I never go the full 40 weeks, with Dax I was 34 weeks when he was delivered. They never let diabetics go that long. They usually end up inducing you around 36 weeks. If you calculate 36 weeks instead of 40, I would be due December 18th. I just hope I don't have a christmas baby, which there is a pretty good chance! I have just been telling people that Dax will have a new brothe or sister by the end of the year. Now I just worry about all the RSV and sickness with newborns in the winter months. I need to stop worrying and just think that what are the chances of my water breaking again and going 6 weeks early??? Who knows! I just cannot believe that our little bean already looks like a polly pocket baby! And I hate that I can't button up by pants anymore!! I know I have a little chub, but come on, 3 weeks ago I could zip and button with out a problem. Maybe I should just wear my old maternity pants and face that I am pregnant, and I will be getting fat, or I AM getting fat. :) Next week I have my 10 week appointment, before I am technically 10 weeks though, and I believe I am getting another ultra sound, so I will keep you posted! YAY!

3 comments:

Em said...

Where did you get that tiny little baby thing? How are you feeling this time around? Does it scare you about going early last time? I feel so nervous because of it. Hope all is going great and your little guy is so cute and getting so big!

Becky said...

How are you feeling Kim? Do you have any morning sickness? Just wanted to say, I think you're cute! Have a great day!

Staci said...

you need to start posting girl!! I got my swim suit from Target..it was the last one though :S..they only had it in Med and I usually get a small but i was happy I fit into it..guess its the belly. I love it it covers all the right places ;) Target has a lot if cute dresss like ones that are cute for baby bellies.